When selecting promotional merchandise why not consider Eco friendly products. The benefits can be great:
- Help reduce the consumption of limited resources.
- Lessen the impact of production on the environment with our wide variety of environmentally aware products.
- Minimise fuel pollution be selecting products manufactured within the UK
Eco-friendly products include:
- Recycled promotional products manufactured from: car tyres, plastics, cartons, vending cups, newspapers, leather, glass etc.
- Environmentally friendly products from cotton, sustainable wood etc
- Eco friendly products using solar power, wind-up mechanisms or water power.
- A good range of products manufactured in UK including mouse mats, coasters, rulers, badges., bookmarks, folders & keyrings.
Product definitions – Make an informed decision when selecting you eco friendly promotional items. What do the titles mean?
- Recycled – Made from previously used & processed materials including glass, paper, metal, plastic, textiles and electronics.
- Recyclable – Can be processed at the end of it’s practical life to be used again for the same or different purpose.
- Biodegradable – Decays naturally & harmlessly, helping to limit the amount of harmful chemicals released into the atmosphere.
- Organic – Made from materials produced without the use of artificial chemicals.
- Sustainable – Made from long term self sustainable materials farmed and sourced with little or no damage to the environment.
- Solar Powered – Powered by electricity generated from the natural energy contained within the suns rays.
- Water Powered – Powered, driven or propelled by water.
- Energy Saving – Minimises the use of relevant power source whilst item is both in use and on standby.
- Dynamo Powered – Power generated by mechanical movement, such as wind up mechanism.
The range is vast and rapidly growing, if you need any help – contact us to discuss.
Go Green … Show your customers you care!